Main menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Fishing Rules

Fishing Rules 5 years 1 month ago #799

• Yuccaman
Hi - a similar type of question from another new member. Had my first trip to the complex at the weekend - blanked, but I never expected it to be easy!

Anyway, could someone clarify the rules around pellets. As with Jimbob, the last thing I want to do is fall foul of some rules as I have misunderstood them. The rules state 'No Trout Pellets'. I have read elsewhere that it is no 'high oil content' pellets. Before I start fishing with them, my assumption is that carp pellets would be OK, but Halibut not - is that correct?

Separately, there is nothing that I can see regarding barbed/barbless hooks. Am I to assume that this is therefore down to the individual angler?

Thanks in advance

James
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fishing Rules 5 years 1 month ago #800

• Ian Hole
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 28
Hello James. In answer to your question, the only bait bans we have are as indicated in your Season Ticket - Trout Pellets / Tiger Nuts, as you say this is due to the extremely high oil content, however there is no problem in the use of other Carp Pellets. If you have any further questions you can either speak to Paul Lowe "Site Bailiff" or give me a call on the following...07966544104. With regard to Hooks Micro-Barb hooks are no problem, just nip the barb down with you pliers or use Barbless. Regards Ian

Fishing Rules 3 years 3 months ago #951

• MarkHunter70
Can bait boats be used on Redhouse and if so, is a permit required?

Fishing Rules 3 years 3 months ago #952

• Ian Hole
  • Premium Member
Yes you can use a Bait Boat on Red-House Lake and yes you do require a Permit, these can be obtained either from myself or Paul Lowe (Site Bailiff) There is no charge for these but they do come with a set of rules on the reverse side. Ian
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richard_Barnard

Fishing Rules 2 years 7 months ago #1023

• Richard_Barnard
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi Ian please may you put me a bait boat permit in with my membership book when it is posted.

Kind regards

Richard.
R.Barnard

Fishing Rules 2 years 7 months ago #1024

• Ian Hole
  • Premium Member
Hi Richard.
Your ticket and key are already in the post so to late to put one in for you. when your on the bank ask a Bailiff for one as they carry them with them. Ian
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richard_Barnard
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds