Main menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Padlock on gate

Padlock on gate 1 year 1 month ago #1265

• billy-bass
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello there. Ive just gone to get out of the top gate near to Grimshaws lake and there's a new padlock on there stopping us getting out. Is there a reason for this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Padlock on gate 1 year 1 month ago #1266

• alan
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 81
Hi. The decision to secure the Lafarge Gate each night was made by the Directors last January, this action was made following information received that Fish were being stolen from local Fisheries during the hours of darkness. We were also made aware that this entrance was being used during the very early hours being between 02:00 and 03:00. As you all may well know many of our Complex areas are covered by CCTV and are monitored by ourselves, one of the areas being our Main Entrance. This Gate is secured each day by myself a Bailiff or The Site Maintenance Manager. I hope this explains some of the reasoning behind the actions taken. Regards Ian Hole.

Padlock on gate 11 months 6 days ago #1279

• billy-bass
Thanks for the last reply Ian. Is this gate now permanently locked? Loos like someone has damaged the lock we have a key for

Padlock on gate 11 months 6 days ago #1280

• Ian Hole
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 28
Hi. Yes I'm afraid the Lock Barrel came detached from the lock a couple of days ago. A new Gate Lock has now been cased and will be fitted at some point this week. Please note that this gate will continue to be locked overnight as a Security precaution for our Fishery. Regards Ian

Padlock on gate 11 months 5 days ago #1281

• billy-bass
Thanks Ian. It'll be good to get out of that gate rather than the main one as its so much safer turning right during the day time.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds