Main menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Saying hello

Saying hello 2 months 3 weeks ago #1376

• Simon22
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi all. Just joined and wanted to say hello. Hoping to fish red house mostly for carp and tench. Very interested in big perch also. I am a friendly chap who will happily make u a brew or bacon buttie if I am on the bank. Hope to meet some of you soon
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: armyfrog

Saying hello 2 months 3 weeks ago #1377

• alan
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 81
Welcome Simon - hope you have some great days on the Pride - we have great members who will make you most welcome - don't know about the bacon butties - could create queues. >>??

Any questions just put them to the directors or on this forum - social media tends to get answers from anglers that have never been to the waters owned by this club but have the opinion that they know everything about the club.

Saying hello 2 months 2 weeks ago #1379

• Simon22
Thanks for the advice mate regarding questions. Ian appears to be very approachable so I will ask him if I need help. I tend to do my own thing however local information is most definitely welcome. As said anytime you may see me don’t hesitate to say hello. People tell me I am a nice bloke. Perhaps u can answer this for me. Are we allowed to take our other half’s with us and are they allowed to stay overnight etc

Saying hello 2 months 2 weeks ago #1380

• Simon22
Hi. Me again. Do all the lakes hold big perch. Like to spin for them

Saying hello 2 months 2 weeks ago #1381

• Ian Hole
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 28
Hi Simon. You will find Perch in all of our waters, However Redhouse Lake will most likely hold the larger ones. This Lake produced on many years ago at 5Ib-03oz , also Grimshaws Lake holds some lovely Perch and plenty of them. Best of luck. Ian

Saying hello 2 months 2 weeks ago #1382

• Ian Hole
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 28
Hi Simon. Regarding your question relating to taking your partner / Wife with you for company, yes we do allow this but they must stay with you at all times and NOT wonder around our site, also they are not allowed to fish at any time, they must hold a valid Season Ticket to fish our waters. Regards Ian.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds