Main menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Grimshaws 16

Grimshaws 16 5 years 1 month ago #836

• plumpaul
I've not been a POD member for long nore have a fished grimshaw a lot but it does seam to get over fished. I attempted to have a night on there last week but I moved to red house as it was more like a camp site with BBQ etc in the 2 hrs that i was on grimshaws all I saw was spods hitting the water. Can't believe how much bait people where putting in. Decided to try my chances at red house instead
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Grimshaws 16 5 years 1 month ago #837

• Smudgerz
  • Thank you received: 2
Did you catch on redhouse mate? Sooner fish that place than grimshaws!! Find grimshaws better in winter when all the campers don't come out.

Grimshaws 16 5 years 1 month ago #838

• Jonnybarbel
  • Thank you received: 6

No spodding, just few freebies and a pva bag lead to 4 fish in a quick 3 hour session this been the nicest looking one at a little over 14lb, also lost something decent in the reeds. :oops:
It's funny as I sat there looking across the lake with people whacking out the spod constantly in the time I was there but never saw anyone else land a fish!!!
But Gotta say I do enjoy a BBQ whilst fishing, it is people's leisure time to. So I don't mind people having a social it is what it's about too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: armyfrog
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.343 seconds