Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Litter on Pegs

Litter on Pegs 10 months 2 days ago #1302

• alan
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 81

See image of the litter left this weekend ( 18th 19th & 20th December) at the peg number 5 on Grimshaws lake -it is so disheartening to see this rubbish left especially to the guys on site who do their best to keep this area in a good condition for the benefit of our members.
If we find out who has left this litter they will lose their ticket and will not be allowed back onto this site ever again. I collected the litter from around the peg as it was discarded indiscriminately.
If you know who left this litter please let us know - your details will be kept totally confidential and a reward given for information leading to this persons dismissal from our club.
Last Edit: 10 months 2 days ago by alan.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Litter on Pegs 10 months 2 days ago #1303

• numpty
  • Thank you received: 4
Don't know who this culprit was, but over the last 6 weeks I have taken two bags of rubbish home from Grimshaws on pegs 1 & 2 after fishing Poysers. No need to leave it, take your rubbish home.

Litter on Pegs 10 months 1 day ago #1304

• Ian Hole
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 28
Hi Numpty. Firstly may I thank you on behalf of the Pride of Derby for your efforts in collecting discarded rubbish left by other Ticket Holders who disrespect our Fishery. Its a shame when there's a handful of people who don't appreciate what we offer, hopefully these culprits will be identified and removed from our club waters never to return. Finally, If whenever you come across rubbish left on our waters would you please inform our Head Bailiff "Kevin Bradley" or any one of our site Bailiffs, of the location and peg number so they can take the necessary action. Again thank you very much for your efforts. Ian

Litter on Pegs 10 months 10 hours ago #1305

• armyfrog
  • Thank you received: 2
Never had or never will understand why people do this they must live like it at home and they deserve losing their tickets. You lot do a great job and you dont need things like this it takes you away from the good work you are doing and merry Christmas to you all.
If you don't give it a go you will never know

Litter on Pegs 9 months 4 weeks ago #1306

• billy-bass
  • Thank you received: 6
This is absolutely disgusting and so disrespectful. The thick gits must surely know that its actually lighter to take home than when they brough it onto the site? Actually......there probably that stupid that they don't know any form of common sense.
I'll keep an eye out for this when I'm up there next too. Maybe some sort of interview is needed before a ticket is handed out.
Thanks for taking others rubbish home guys, and well done to the bailiffs for the work you do too.

Litter on Pegs 7 months 1 week ago #1343

• alan
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 81
During this last weekend we have cleared three bin liners full of empty beer cans and plastic bottles from the bushes and undergrowth between the pegs on Grimshaws lake.
This is absolutely disgusting from ticket holders in a sport which is supposed to be friends of the environment. When angling starts again on the 29th March our bailiffs will be keeping a close eye on who is on the pegs and any rubbish left after they have gone.
We will have no hesitation in removing tickets from offenders as you would all expect.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds