Main menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Coronavirus Update.

Coronavirus Update. 4 months 1 week ago #1245

• numpty
  • Thank you received: 3
Hi all, with the announcement of the fishery reopening on 13/5.

What is the proposed arrangement for anglers who want to fish Poysers for a few hours in the day/evening, and do not want to be there for 48 hrs ??

Will a representative be there all day to allow us in, and are all pegs open or each alternate peg?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Coronavirus Update. 4 months 1 week ago #1246

• alan
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 47
The announcement concerning the use of the fishery for 48 hours was only intended for anglers fishing in the carp lakes - for Poysers and the Ully Gully normal rules apply - come and go as you wish - all pegs are more than 3 metres apart so no need for additional distancing.

It is intended that we only have representatives there at the start of the first day to ensure smooth transition of "no anglers" to a significant number of anglers within a short period of time.

In addition always ensure that you comply with the rules of social distancing- any non compliance of this rule will result in you being told to leave the site whichever area of the complex or fishery you use.
The following user(s) said Thank You: numpty

Coronavirus Update. 4 months 1 week ago #1247

• billy-bass
Hi Alan.
I dont want to be the one who starts asking a lot of silly questions, but I have one querie....
My job doesnt allow me to do 48hr sessions some weeks as I'm a "front line keyworker" working shifts. I tend to pop down as and when for a few hours here and there on the premium waters. What's the stance on this please?

Coronavirus Update. 4 months 1 week ago #1248

• alan
  • Administrator
The basis for the 48 hour limit is intended as an initial approach to manage a potential demand exceeding supply of available pegs on the lakes. By allowing on 48 hours sessions maximum this would allow all anglers to have an opportunity over a period to fish, as opposed to some anglers occupying pegs for 4 or 5 continuous days.

I think it will not be long before we get back to normal demand for pegs and the need for these restrictions will no longer be necessary

Coronavirus Update. 4 months 1 week ago #1249

• billy-bass
That's all totally understandable thanks. I just wandered if I went for a couple of hours one evening, when would I be allowed back? Is it 96hrs later? I just want to make sure that I'm not breaking any rules at all.

Coronavirus Update. 4 months 1 week ago #1250

• alan
  • Administrator
The 48 hour limit and 96 hour return is totally focussed on the Carp Lakes - come and go as often as you like on the Poysers Pond and the Ully Gully
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.425 seconds