Main menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Lake info?

Lake info? 5 years 6 months ago #738

• Dazzer1
Hiya Guys, I've recently joined the POD and managed to have a walk around the waters a couple of days ago. Great looking place by the way.
Just putting it out there for any info on Redhouse Lake and where's a good place to start. Obviously it's all about putting the time in etc but a few pointers would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lake info? 5 years 6 months ago #739

• Jesus
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 14
Hi Dazzer, welcome to the POD and the forum. I hope this doesn't sound critical but I wonder if you've seen the posts under Any Tips in the Redhouse section of this site? There's some generous posts on there eg by Alan Brinsley, which will give you a good start. Apologies if you've already seen them. Good luck and tight lines.

Lake info? 5 years 6 months ago #740

• Dazzer1
Many thanks Jesus, I have managed to plough through the forums and have taken all the pointers on board. Some very good info and advice to be had. All I need to do now is dust of the rods and go get at em!
Thanks for the heads up, always appreciated!

Lake info? 5 years 6 months ago #741

• Jesus
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 14
I hope you enjoy it. Its a great time of year and I think the lakes seem to fish well in Spring so with luck you'll get to a good start.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dazzer1

Lake info? 5 years 6 months ago #748

• alanbrinsley
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 32
RH should be waking up nicely by now I would hope, then you have till September, possibly October/November if the seasons are running as they have been.

Good Luck, Its a cracking water if you can get tuned in and keep a solid mind...Visit often, even if not fishing!
Alan Falconbridge
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds