Main menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trent at Willington

Trent at Willington 5 years 3 months ago #813

• crapcarper
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi i noticed in the membership book this year the Willington stretch of the trent.

Where is the parking for this stretch as there isn't a map on the website and it doesn't appear to say anywhere in the membership book or rules?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Trent at Willington 5 years 3 months ago #814

• numpty
  • Thank you received: 4
Not fished it for a while. Leaving Willington towards Repton, go over the River and access is through the first gate on the left. Parking used to be in the field behind the peg, but may now be concentrated near to the bridge, due to the homeowners on the opposite bank.
Alan can you confirm ?

Trent at Willington 5 years 3 months ago #815

• alan
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 81
Yes parking is behind the peg that you choose - there were a number of pegs stimmed out yesterday and it looks good - also the hedge has been cut back to provide better vision splay when leaving to access Repton Road.

Sometimes the persons living on the bank opposite express concern that we with our cars are blocking their clear view of the countryside ( they are very lucky to have this view) - the best way to treat these people is to ignore them - don't get into any discussion. We own the fishing rights and also the access rights so their case for us having to move is non -existent

Trent at Willington 2 years 2 months ago #1136

• Ironhip
Hi Alan. Are the gates locked with a coded padlock? I turned left over the trent bridge coming from the direction of long Eaton but the padlock was not a key one. Have I got the turning wrong as it's very steep but there were cars there. Thank you
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds