Main menu
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sawley Weir fishable areas?

Sawley Weir fishable areas? 1 year 4 months ago #1258

• RichD
  • Thank you received: 4
Looking to fish Sawley Weir area when the river opens again and was wondering what parts are Pride and what parts i can fish. I've done some doodling below:

Can i fish from the blue bank? Can i drive my car down the cut (yellow) and park at the end? and is the bit in red all pride of derby? Would it be cheeky to park in the harrington and cut through to where the huts are?

Have a bad back so don't fancy lugging my kit too far and not familiar with which bits are covered by Pride ticket.

Many thanks for any help :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sawley Weir fishable areas? 1 year 4 months ago #1260

• alan
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 81
The fishing in the area of the Weir is as marked in your season ticket centre fold. But in short the complete area is included other then the section known as the Harrington Field. This is the section near to the Harrington Arms pub from the road bridge upstream to the first fence. Parking is as described in your season ticket but added to this can be in the parking in the Ironmongers field. No access for cars along the canal bank.

Sawley Weir fishable areas? 1 year 3 months ago #1267

• Tallshort
I suppose if you wanted to fish the canal section you could just part in the marina?
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds